WQ Rules for Entry
webquest, rules, for, entry
By enrolling in this drawing, participants accept and agree to the rules explained.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Open to U.S. Active Duty, DoD civilians and family members, employees of Lajes Field, Azores and their families with base access. All contestants must be assigned to Lajes and have valid ID card.
3. Winner's eligibility will be determined/validated before prize is awarded.
4. Must be 18 years or older
5. 65th FSS Marketing staff, Squadron Director, Deputy, Flight Chiefs and Facility Managers are not eligible to play.
6. Limit: one submission per person for each riddle and bonus question.
7. Winners are selected randomly from correct answers.
8. Grand Prize winner is randomly selected from those with both correct riddle and bonus question entries.
9. 65th FSS Marketing determines correct riddle answer.
10. Winners are notified via email/phone. Winners will also be announced on AFN during the contest period and listed in Week e-views.
11. Winners or authorized representatives must claim prizes within 10 days of notification.
12. Authorized representative must be identified by the winner and must provide identification and sign receipt for the prize.
13. If no response is received within the 10 day period, the prize winner will be considered disqualified and the prize will be re-awarded by drawing a second name from all eligible entries.
14. If the winner declines the prize, another name will be drawn.
15. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
16. Prizes cannot be substituted for other prizes.
17. Some prizes are subject to expiration dates.
18. Transportation/other related expenses involved in accepting the prize is/are the responsibility of the prize winner.
19. Winners’ names will be posted in promotional materials in print and electronically and on the 65th FSS website. Acceptance of prize authorizes photos/names to be used for promotional purposes.
All information gathered on the entry form is subject to Privacy Act safeguards and is used only for the purpose of contacting the winner(s).
Following the WebQuest promotion, all information gathered is destroyed in accordance with the Privacy Act.